- We come to love not by finding a perfect person, but by learning to see an imperfect person perfectly. (Sam Keen, from To Love and Be Loved)
- The spaces between your fingers were created so that another's could fill them in.
- Have you ever wondered which hurts the most: saying something and wishing you had not, or saying nothing, and wishing you had?
- "Meeting you was fate, becoming your friend was a choice, but falling in love with you was beyond my control."
- Don't say you love me unless you really mean it, because I might do something crazy like believe it.
- You know you're in love when you don't wanna go to sleep at night because your life is better than a dream.
- Should I smile because we are friends? Or cry because we'll never be anything more?
- I'm trying really hard not to cry over you because every tear is just one more reminder that I don't know how to let you go.
- Sometimes people put up walls, not to keep others out, but to see who cares enough to break them down. (bannana)
-When you feel cold and warm at the same time,
when you read over the same line for the tenth time,
when your heart and thoughts somehow appear to rhyme,
and when a simple name conquers your whole mind,
then you are in deep trouble my friend... you are in what they call, "love".
(Philippos Aristotelous)
- It's amazing how someone can break your heart, but you still love them with all the little pieces.
- if you cant get someone off your mind they are probably supposed to be there
- To the world you may be but one, but to one you might be the world.
- Love is giving someone the power to destroy you...but trusting them not to.
- "you never really stop loving someone. you just learn to try to live without them"
- If you truly love someone, then the only thing you want for them is to be happy....even if its not with you (Lauren&L)
- Don't cry because it is over, smile because it happened! (Gabriel Garcia Marquez (a Colombian writer)
- Love starts with a smile, grows with a kiss and ends with a tear (Professor Lallith of Psychology)
- A man wants to be a woman's first love, a woman wants to be his last. (Oscar Wilde)
- If two past lovers can remain friends, either they never were in love or they still are
- When I saw you I liked you, when I liked you I loved you, when I loved you I lost you.
- I want to be his favorite hello and his hardest goodbye....
- LOVE is about facing your biggest fears
- Things worth having are worth waiting for
- It is better for girl to sleep a hundred years and be kissed and awakened by the right prince than to stay awake and be kissed a hundred times by the wrong frog.
Tidak ada komentar:
Posting Komentar